Saturday, July 08, 2006

Eventful day

Just came back from Metier 6 and a night of talk with Shujun and Kaile. I so missed them!!! We sat at Mac till 11.30 before we finally decided to leave the place. Pity Ian didn't come today. The performance was great! The first 2 pieces are my favourites! Tonight's also the first night when I heard the students sang our school song loud and clear. Oh my.... I was so shocked. hahaha... The Chong Boon spirit was high tonight. Great job done CBSS band!
Met many of my ex-padawans there of course! So good to see them again. Caiyi was tearing when I gave her the printed copy of my Faces of Chong Boon 2006 photo project. Aiyoh...my heart pains when I see her cry. She said she was touched and the same goes to me.
Thank you guys and girls for the kind messages on the tagboard and to me personally. Really appreciated.
Today's a really busy day. Started school early in the morning and was followed by the Excel Fest. As usual, I was in charged of taking photos. It seems like quite a number of teachers like to take photos too. Ah....that's good news to hear. Meaning I can relax abit. Haha... I'm not eating snake. Seriously, I will get tired too. Also, it's not the camera that matters alot. Point-and-shoot cameras can also produce good photos. The issue is the photographer.
I also attended a short course on Socratic Dialogue this afternoon. The speaker is quite amazing. I should try to implement what I've learned in my classes too. Due to my course, I only managed to dash back home at about 5.45pm. In order to be punctual for Metier 6, I showered and changed within half an hour. Didn't even have time for dinner. Just literally swallowed a small pack of cereals and dashed out of house to get a cab. Had to book one because none came by. Luckily, I made it in time. Phew... now is 1 plus in the night. Really tired. Tmrw's another long day. It's the Excel Fest as well as our open house. Marking not done. Work not prepared. Graduation gown not collected. Haha.. watch me die on Sunday. So many things undone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home